Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Update on the Girls

I thought I update you on our girls as you haven't seen them for a year or more. Reilly on the left is now 7 years old and is getting so TALL. She remains thin and is great at gymnastics and in love with her Kindle. Seems like all she does is play games on that thing. I'll take it away sometimes and tell her to do something else for awhile. She likes to make up crazy silly dances which are so funny and remains my junk food junkie. I think when she get a little more serious, she could become very good at Gymnastics. She makes straight A's in school and at times she gets a little less grade in "paying attention" for too much talking. (Sorta' reminds me of myself at her age.)  She is a very sweet kiddo and a GREAT big sister to her brother Robbie.
 
Madison on the other hand, looks older than her 9 years and certainly acts older. It's scary sometimes how smart she is. She is our social butterfly and goes non stop to birthday parties, ball games, on a shuffleboard team, loves to dance and sing. Madison gets mostly all A's. Reading and math give her trouble sometimes and she'll get a B.  I guess just a typical 9 year old. Madison eats more normal good food, just eats a little too much and is a tad overweight. She is a take charge type of person and knows everyone and everybody, in part due to her mom. They are on the go constantly. Madison playes soccer both indoors and out and is on a traveling team that does really well. She is the Goalie.
 
Just seems like the other day when they were little like Robbie. Where in the WORLD does the time go? Does this mean I'm getting Older? Jeez. hope not....Doesn't feel like I am till I look in the mirror.
 
Yesterday little Robbie turned 4 months old already and sitting up a lot better. He is babbling more and smiles all the time. He is also a great drinker and loves his bottle!! He is getting a cute little belly. Just perfect for squeezing  and rubbing!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - they have grown up so much since you were last blogging. I think you mentioned Madison is 9 now. How old is Reilly? They're adorable. Tell 'em Aunt Mona said so!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful girls and they are so lucky to have such a great grandma to help out. Your loving ways sure shine through these girls.
    What fun to have an update, too.
    I'll see Teddy and Samantha on the weekend and do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how fast kids can grow in a year! They are such beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete