Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fun Day With Robbie

I'm waiting for my little Robbie to come over. I'm watching him this afternoon while his mom goes to an Attorneys office with her mom. They are trying to probate the Gramma's will but one of the daughter's of Gramma, sold some property to help her drug problem and forged her mom's name. The property had to be given back to the Estate and now they are getting a handwriting expert to prove the Document was forged.  Its a real mess. But I get to have Robbie for the afternoon which is good!! They are to be in Charleston at 11am...but...here it is 10;30 am and they are not here...which is par for the course with my DIL. Very sweet, but she can't be on time to save her soul....im sure the attorney will not be so thrilled.

Guess what the temperature was HERE yesterday!?? It will freak you out! Freaked me out!! It was 78 degrees. BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! Imagine that...78...it was unreal. But....today it is 56, raining and by this evening it will have dropped to 20 and the rain will turn to blasted snow...jeez...I'm so sick of snow.

Madison started soccer practice last evening. Guess we'll be off to games shortly!! I don't mind as long as it's not raining or snowing. lol Madison started playing Goalie last season and did a pretty good job. Have a good day, and take care!

9 comments:

  1. Robbie is adorable! We had a nice day here too. 56 above and sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to spend time with sweet Robbie! We're having a warm spell too--not quite the same as yours though. Yesterday was in the low 40s, today high 20s, but supposed to back up in the low 40s tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped in to checkout your blog, your grandkids are lovely, so you have 2 girls and a boy? We are grandparents to 2 with another on the way. I see you are a retired nurse. I've been a nurse for 32 years, I just work half time, that works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 78 degrees!!!! I'll have to be in the Bahamas next week to feel that temp. It is 17 here right now as I get ready to go to work....snow everywhere.
    Robbie is just the cutest and I am sure you had great fun. Sure hope that legal mess can be undone.
    Made it through my first week back at work. YAY. Massage tonight. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything went well at the atto.... stop! I must dash!!! My new sewing machine is here!!!! Must dash and get it!!!!!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, it's now April 4th - Where are your new posts? Please don't disappear on us again. LOL. Hurry back. Just got your comment on my blog - reminded me that you haven't posted lately. Thank you as always, for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Debbie, how are you doing? Miss your updates. Hope all is well with you and the family?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same as above... how are you???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again! How are you Chick? want to email me? stewandchris@hotmail.com, I would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete