Saturday, February 22, 2014

"HAPPY DAYS"

 
What happened to "Happy Days"?  Well, it's something I still don't understand. You probably don't remember that at one point I was having trouble loading my photos, and as time went by I was having to delete other posts with photos to be able to download more.  Then they got rid of my header photo and I couldn't get a new one uploaded to save my soul and was getting quite frustrated. I tried notifying Blogger - no response. Pretty soon I had no header and no photos. Then one day a drop down came and said my blog was going to be taken down because I was under aged.  I didn't understand that and continued to blog. Then one day I went in to post and it said Access was denied and that Happy Days was no longer aloud up and that I could not start another blog because of my under age and that my email address was blocked from making a new one....and from there I was no longer able to comment on your blogs or make a new Blog. A very strange happening, that I don't understand. I missed Happy Days something awful and felt like I'd lost a whole family of friends. 
 
Then it came to me just the other day, if I got a new email address I could maybe make a new Blog. I tried numerous times and couldn't get it to work and finally got this up and running but there is a problem. I don't have any gadgets to move around to finish the Blog. There is a drop down that I finally took a photo with my phone, because it never stayed up long enough to read. It said they were sorry but were unable to complete your request, which was for the gadgets. Tell me to report to Blogger Help Group and to describe what I was doing when I got this error, and it provided me with an error code. It goes on telling me this info will help them track down your specific problem and fix it. And apologizes for my inconvenience. To be honest, I'm afraid to ask them for fear I'll have to start all over.  Maybe some day I'll get brave and ask...I'm just not sure yet what I'll do. For now I have been able to write posts, get photos, can't make a header photo, but I'm ok with that, and can get a few of my favorite Blogs back!! I fear everytime I write a post it will disappear or go flooey. If that happens, I'll try again for another Blog and get you back. I've put you 4 in "My Favorites" so I won't lose you again.
 
The photo is of me and little Madison when she was just born nearly 9 1/2 years ago. I was 54 yrs old...phew...makes me feel old to look at this photo!! But that was a Happy Day for our family!!


4 comments:

  1. Hard to believe Madison is already 9--but then Sydney will be 5 in April. Time really goes by so fast and the little ones grow up so quickly!

    Really strange that you've had so much trouble with getting your blog to work. Technology can be so frustrating at times! Maybe being born before all this stuff was even thought of somehow affects our ability to deal with it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie. I feel your pain. I've often wondered, do you think your blog was "Hacked" ?? I can't even find the place on blogger to ask for help. There used to be "Help Forum" where you could ask questions, I can't even find that now. My blog opens up when I first get on, and my reading list is there, then later, after posting comments, etc, and I try to go back to my reading list it always tells me I'm not currently following any blogs. So frustrating. So glad you're back though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all just so strange, Debbie, but I am grateful for the new blog that is working partway. I use a Google profile to log in to my blog and that seemed to streamline things for me...To add gadgets on the side, I have gone in to Layout from the Design line at the top right of my home page.
    Hopefully it will straighten out. Beautiful photo of you and Robbie.

    ReplyDelete